To institute policies, programmes and regulatory measures which support sustainable development through improved infrastructure in Housing, Lands and Water Resources.
To be an efficiently managed government department which facilitates appropriate development in housing, lands, settlements and water resources for the holistic development of the country.
- Allocation and sale of service lots in various housing schemes
- allocation and sale of houses in various housing schemes
- squatter regularization
- collection of arrears of revenue
- housing sanitation and renovation programme
- Checklist for Reviewing Building Plans
- Inspection and Certification of Electrical Installations
- List of Government Housing Schemes
- Notice of Application for House (PDF, 57 KB)
- What is the process for obtaining Government Lots?
Tel: (767) 266 3740
Fax: (767) 448 7512